Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back from the dead...


Ok... I am back. From the dead. Lol. It has taken me for ever to get not only the motivation, but the time in order to start this back up again. Hold on... first post back after a long hiatus, let me go grab a beer..........ok. Dos Equis is what's in the fridge right now, stay thirsty my friends. I have quite a few posts to catch up on before I can start rambling on about Japan and the stuff that is going on over here. Let me do a quick sum up of the past 11 months, and there will be many posts to follow. Flight school complete. FRS (called the "rag") complete. Trip to South America to go surfing with my best buddy Johann complete. And now I'm in Japan, about an hour train south of Tokyo. My house (which I haven't signed the lease yet, hopefully next week) is at the beach, Kugenuma-kaigan. Ok, I'm off to pillage my computer for what pics I can find of the past 9 months. Hopefully there will be some worthwhile reading in the posts to come.

JR... out.

P.s. Yes, the photo is from Heavy Metal the movie, the dead pilot scene. Never seen it? Gogogogogo.

1 comment:

Arthur said...

Glad to see you're still around!