Friday, April 23, 2010

I make RI's look good...

Lol. Yeah right. Well, officially RI's has started. Today was my first day of class. I look a lot happier in that picture than I should for sitting in a classroom with 25 other guys (and 1 girl) on a Friday morning. It is boring stuff... very dry material, and good lord... do you think they give you enough books? RI's is the block of training that you learn how to fly the plane with instruments only. Towards the end of RI's I'll get a shot at taking a Cross Country flight.  Most guys head to Key West, but I think I'm gonna try and see what is going on during the weekend that it is gonna land on and pick something ridiculous. Well I'm getting ahead of myself... in the first block of RI's if you fly during the day they put a "bag" over your head (a little tarp that reminds me of the sun shade on a baby buggy).  Hopefully I will get some flights at night so that I don't have to wear the bag. It sucks being under the hood. I actually heard a rumor today that our completion date is in 35 days. That would be fawesome, yes fawesome (thanks Rohona). I hope so... I am ready to move on to something else. Still shooting for P-3's, and if that doesn't go through then Helo's and then California here I come. That is all, more pics to come soon.

JR... out.

5 comments:

Arthur said...

P-3's??? Do you have your eye set on Kaneohe Bay then? I used to sit on the beach all the time in Hawaii when I was stationed there and watch the P-3's come and go all day long.

JR Walsh said...

Yeah bro... trying t get out to Hawaii. Had enough of east coast, looking for Helo's in Cali or P-3's in Hawaii. Not really picky. :)

昀睿roccolivingstone07 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩

詩婷 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE..............................................................

CrystlePiper8455 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE..............................................................