Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Aerobatics Complete!

BARREL ROLL

AILERON ROLL

1/2 CUBAN EIGHT

IMMELMAN
LOOP

SPLIT-S

WING OVER



Today I just finished my last Aerobatic Solo.  Normally there are two more flights of aerobatics, but due to the amount of planes we have working and how slow all of the student's progress have been, they eliminated them.  I thought I would put up some pics of diagrams so that you can see what the manuevers look like.  In the plane they are alot of fun, personally my favorite is the barrel roll.  Today's weather was pretty bunk so I didn't even get to do any aerobatics.  It blew.  I did get to cruise the coastline across the bay from Mobile and just enjoy the fact that I got to fly today... something that most of the peeple around here don't get to say.  The video is old, and actually a repost, but if you  hadn't seen it there is alot of aerobatic and spin manuevers in it to the tune of "Black Betty."  See you all soon.

JR... out.

2 comments:

Arthur said...

I was going to use the "contact me" button my retarded work computer is not allowing it for some reason. Just wanted to say that I am a former Marine dying to be a Naval Officer in your position in a year or so learning to fly. I love reading your updates, pure motivation!

JR Walsh said...

Thanks Arthur. Contact me anytime, thanks for posting brother. More to come soon, I start Formation this week.