Thursday, February 18, 2010

Solo

I got to solo today! It was pretty awesome. Personally I think it is a little eerie sitting in the cockpit by yourself, but it was fun regardless. I made it back in one piece, and the plane is still fly-able... that is a win in my book. Hopefully it is all downhill from here... I have kinda had enough of Milton, FL and am ready to move on to bigger and better things. Come to think of it, I am kind of tired of Florida period. Hopefully I get P-3s, and if I do I'll get a couple months in Corpus Christi, and then back to Jacksonville to train at VP-30. The Taylor family is hoping I get stuck with Helo's because I told them that if I did I'd go to San Diego. I am hoping to end up in Hawaii, but we'll see. That's all for now... I've got 2 night flights this weekend, we'll see how those go.

JR... out.

2 comments:

chris said...

GREAT! Congrats JR from Caledonia, WI.
Nancy and Chris

JR Walsh said...

Thanks Aunt Nancy. Tell Chris I said hello!