Monday, January 11, 2010

Primary

Well guys,


Sorry it has been awhile. Everything is going ok on my end so far. I am currently in the Contacts 4200 block of training. I know that probably doesn't mean much to anyone reading, but I can safely say that with good weather, I have a good chance of getting my first solo out in the next couple weeks. That is a big part of the training here- to show that you can operate a plane safely by yourself. I feel like my flying skills are coming along, and actually started to have fun in the plane a couple weeks ago. (Flying right now is alot of work, and to be honest, not a lot of fun until recently). My on-wing (LT Rackauskas) is probably the coolest guy in the squadron. I feel so lucky to have him, and he is a very encouraging pilot. He likes to sing in the cockpit, and when I feel like something I do brings us a little closer to God, even for a second, he laughs it off. Hopefully I will get some more pictures up soon. Jimmel and I had a good Christmas and New Years. Christmas was spent in Jacksonville and for New Years we went to Aqua Eve in Tampa. I will put some pics up once we get them online. Thank you everyone for your support, and keep checking in on me, more to come!




Some flight line pics.


JR... out.

No comments: