Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mardi Gras 2010

Mardi Gras is coming up so fast this year. It happens to fall on President's Day weekend, which means we will be able to catch 3 days of ridiculousness. I am excited. Last year I had fun, but I only went with Jimmel and one buddy. We gotta crew going this year, and got a free place to crash courtesy of Ben. Look for pics in a couple weeks, it is gonna be awesome. Oh, and if anyone is heading out that way, definitely give me a shout and lets meet up! Later guys.

JR... out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be at Mardi Gras, homie.

-Rob Jaindl

JR Walsh said...

Right on Robbie, 5 more pounds to lose. Trying to be 183. Can't wait to see you bro, I'll let Ben know if you haven't already that we got some old school blood coming out. Ran into McKenna at the gym, I'll tell him you said what's up. He isn't in the flight program anymore, he is going IW. Talk soon brother, miss you man.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!