Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hurry up and wait...

Well,

I haven't had a flight since Monday. I guess I was supposed to have a "Safe for Solo" clas prior to starting the block of training that I am in, but it nver got scheduled. So this week has been long and slow... I can't wait to get back in the cockpit. Hopefully I can get the class knocked out on Wed, and be back flying on Thurs. I had such a good flight on Monday with the CO of the squadron. It feels like the more you fly, the more confident you are. When you sit around for a few days, you start to feel like crap. I found out what my NSS is today (the score that basically you have in flight school) and I was pleasantly surprised. I definately don't feel that I have been doing that well, but my score is well above the average (at least for now). As long as I get through his thing I will be happy, and I feel alot better about my progress now after hear that I am doing well. For a long time I felt that I was a below average pilot, probably because there is so much crap to know, you never feel like you know enough. I think that is enough for now, stay tuned for news of my soon to come solo. Can you believe they are gonna give me the keys? There was a time I would have never thought I would be here, but I am so fortunate and grateful that I am.

JR... out.

No comments: