Tuesday, October 6, 2009








I was so psyched to do this evolution in training. Growing up on the ocean, SCUBA diving my whole life, snorkling, spearfishing, jumping off of ridiculously high land objects into water- I thought this was going to be a breeze. Let me tell you: There is nothing natural about being strapped into a chair, turned upside down, underwater, and then climbing out a predesignated opening while getting kicked in the face by other classmates. Just my opinion. I had trouble getting the belt off the first time, and from that point on had a hard time relaxing. The video that is on this post I am in. The last person to surface (left side) was me. I got stuck behind a classmate and had to wait for him to find the exit and swim through before me. It was all good, I’m just glad I don’t have to requal for a few years…

JR… out.




No comments: