Monday, July 13, 2009

IFS Complete





Well guys, I just cleared the first hurdle. "Initial Flight Screening" was a pain in the ass for the first week or so, and then you start having fun. My last flight was a Cross Country solo (no, I didn't actually fly across the country), and it went great. Marc... thanks for all of your help, you are a great instructor and you gave me the confidence I needed to finish up the way I did. You were the best instructor to go up with, and I was lucky to have you. I am looking forward to having a week or so off so that I can relax before I start the next phase (API). All of my buddies in API right now say they study a minimum of 3 hours a night and 8-10 hours over the weekend. Not too excited about that... ;) I've got some pictures and a You Tube video here to check out. Hopefully you will get a laugh out of the video, I had a laugh making it.

JR... out.

No comments: