Thursday, May 28, 2009

Renting Lake Woodbourne





After a few long conversations and considerations, Jimmel and I have decided to rent our home in Jacksonville. Jimmel is so close to completing her degree in broadcast journalism that the better move is for her to get an apartment in Jacksonville and finish her degree as quick as possible. As for me... I have gotten about as many freebies as the Navy is gonna give me (all of the TAD and Leave they have granted me), and it is time for me to start flight school. I class up for the first installment on June 10th. I have my apartment in P-Cola and Jimmel and I are planning on alternating taking the drive to visit one another. After making that drive like 6-7 times already... I am starting to get used to it. I am really excited to get started in flight school, but even more excited about the recent renewed commitment between my wife and I. Here are some pictures of us working in the yard...

JR... out.

No comments: