Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day





Happy early Mother's Day! I am planning on getting out of dodge for the weekend so I am trying to get all my blog posts in now. ;)

Believe it or not, I personally don't think that I had the best relationship with my Mother or Sisters until recent. About 6 months ago I had a change in my life that made me realize how much family is important. Not only for me, but for everyone. They were there when I needed them, and are still there. Mom, most of all, is so supportive of me and everything that happens in my life. And at the same time, she gives me that gut check when I need one. Thanks for everything Mom, I love you so much. Happy (early) Mother's Day.

Erin- Happy Mother's Day, take care of that beautiful niece of mine.
Ann- Happy Mother's Day, I hope you have a beautiful weekend, thanks for everything.

Love,

JR

No comments: