Monday, April 20, 2009

Pensacola Bound


Hey guys,


Well... I am finally off to P-Cola. I secured my apartment over the weekend and am just about to hit the road. I am pretty much done with all of the social networking sites (MySpace/Facebook) for a while so this blog is gonna be my link to the world, and my vent. Does anyone even read this thing? Lol. Well, I am looking forward to hitting the books and the surf and getting though flight school. If you are close to P-Cola and want to visit, or maybe meet in Destin or PC, I am down. Congrats to Nick Matics and Phil Morrison for finishing up OCS and getting their commission. I look forward to drinking beers you guys in Florida real soon. I guess that's all for now.


JR... out.


1 comment:

Walker said...

up I still read it from time to time.
Glad to see things are shaping up for you.

-Akerc