Monday, April 27, 2009

It has potential...

I got into my apartment last week and after a few nights without power, I am starting to finally get stuff together. Still no furniture, and I'm sleeping on an air mattress but that is temporary. I've got some painters coming in this week to give this place a facelift and then will do what I can to get it furnished cheap. I think I am purposefully going to try and find the ugliest furniture ever. I saw a plaid couch set for $65 on Craigslist and might pick that up next week. Yard sales are all over the place around this neighborhood on the weekends so you can bet thats where I will be bright and early Sat and Sun. Here are some pics of the apartment. I live off Cervantes right behind McGuires Pub. 10 mins to the beach, and 20 mins to the base. I'll post more pics once I've gotten the place cleaned up.

Out.


Foyer
Living room
Living room
Kitchen and Hall
Bathroom
Bedroom
Bedroom
Kitchen
Backyard
Backyard

2 comments:

Daphne Palacios said...

I know exactly where that is!!!!

JR Walsh said...

Right on... then you know how awesome it is... ;)